Friday, October 30, 2009

Autumn Delight

I love the fall. Autumn to me means final preparations for a long cold winter. Buttoning up our land and belongings. Warm fires, snuggling, delightful smells from the crock pot, enjoying the fruits (vegetables and meats) of your labors, rose cheeks and cold hands.

I love this word: Brisk

I love this too:

Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their work:

If one falls down,
his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls
and has no one to help him up!

Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

I Also love thinking especially about thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Krista is..........................................

a wife to an amazing man that the Lord blessed mewith. I am a mother to some very unique children that effortlessly bring smile to my face and warmth to my heart. Plus they are so cute. I live in a mansion in the country which is still under contruction but I don't see it that way. It is a blank canvas that my husband and I are painting the most amazing life on. I am very into becoming self sustainable which is good and proving to be very fun. I find that it works well with homeschooling which I am begining to tackle. I have a degree in Photography but I don't do any thing with it. I love art but I hate pretentious people. I feel like I am just starting to find my place in this world.

All For Gods Glory


dil·i·gent
dil·i·gent [dílləjənt]
adj
persistent and hard-working: showing persistent and hard-working effort in doing something
[14th century. Via French < Latin diligent- , present participle of diligere "value highly, love" < legere "choose"]